Carrying Capacity Network Year-End Letter
Dear CCN Supporters:
Your stalwart support helped Carrying Capacity Network take the lead in achieving several victories this past year….thank you!
With your help, CCN was able to successfully fight back attempts by the Open Borders Lobby to achieve amnesty for the 20 to 30 million illegal aliens in the United States. We also worked to stop efforts to increase legal immigration, thus helping to prevent additional job losses and wage depression such an increase would have caused working Americans.
CCN helped to stall the Globalists' push to destroy the sovereignty of the USA via the North American Union.
And CCN helped push 308 Members of the U.S. House to co-sponsor Rep. Ron Paul's 'Audit The Fed' bill, with our Audit The Fed/Abolish The Fed/U.S. Treasury Instead! Campaign.
We also pushed for a real border fence as authorized by Congress, not merely a virtual one. As a sample of regime indifference to Americans' real needs, however, not even a 'virtual' fence featuring cameras propped on lamp posts has made much progress. The obstacles and energy opposed to enacting legislation that will benefit Americans are intense.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, was this year just ending. In 2010, we will all continue to face some huge challenges.
CRISIS IN THE USA!
With new legal immigrants and their offspring adding 2 million each year, plus another two million illegals and their offspring added each year to our population, the face of this nation is changing and will be altered forever if we don’t take action.
WHY WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION NOW!
- Population density is overwhelming and excessive. (Many of us can remember being told when we were young that we need to limit our families to two children to keep the country’s resources available and open space plentiful. In 1972, the Rockefeller Commission concluded that the average American would be better off if population size stabilized, and at that time the US population was approximately 170 million);
- In 2005 [the latest figures available from the US Department of Health and Human Services] non-Hispanic whites had approximately 1.7 live births per woman and Hispanics had between 3 and 4 live births per woman. These findings were reported as live births per 1000 women: 58.3 for non-Hispanic whites; 67.2 for non-Hispanic blacks; and 99.4 for Hispanics;
- Today the parks are full, the utilities are overused, we are running short of potable water, we have to build more schools and we are seeing hospital after hospital close due to the costs of illegals using such facilities with no payment. Our remaining Emergency Rooms are swamped, with many closing periodically for hours at a time;
- The freeways are a mess and packed beyond capacity, the prisons are overflowing;
- Overall health care costs (which are not even being addressed by the new health care proposals) will not drop since the number of illegals getting free medical services from private and public locations continues to rise. And if we legalize them, that simply adds 20-30 million to the present 30 million foreign born persons believed to have no insurance now;
- The schools are jammed and instruction is no longer strictly in English. More than half of all school lunches are now paid for by us - the taxpayers - and not the families with the children. How can we have a functioning society without English as the common language?
- Wages have been depressed in industries where illegals are a large part of the workforce: garment production, dry wall, local truck hauling, meatpacking etc. Nevertheless, it is a fiction that these are "jobs that Americans won't do." In every such industry, Americans are still the majority;
- We have almost 10% unemployed not counting those who have run out of unemployment benefits but still don’t have jobs. Why would we want to legalize millions more low-skilled workers in our country?; and
- Excessive population growth as well as invasive species and diseases from other countries increasingly contaminate our food, air, water and land and over-burden our clinics and hospitals.
A zero-net immigration moratorium on legal immigration must be our ultimate goal. Legal immigration adds over 2 million annually, and this is a seriously large number. Legal and illegal immigration are inextricably intertwined; legal immigrant communities act as magnets and refuges for Illegal Aliens.
A zero-net-moratorium on legal immigration would allow review of our process and the sheer numbers coming across the border. First and foremost, we must work to stop the flow of illegals and the growing effort to grant them legal status. Carrying Capacity Network is one of the few groups willing and able to do this.
WE ARE TOLD WE NEED TO BE COMPASSIONATE, LOVE MORE DIVERSITY AND NOT BE RACISTS.............................
Don’t feel guilty or be fooled by such slogans. That is all they are. Those shouting them loudest live in luxurious homes in gated communities, with kids in private schools and don’t live with the folly of their ways nor see what the future holds. We are losing our country and we all know it! It is time to stop the flow and reverse the tide before it is too late.
Please continue to help us save our United States in 2010.
CCN's Anti-Illegal Alien Amnesty Fight intensifies in 2010:
As CCN predicted, the new President started pushing early for another Alien Amnesty. CCN has helped stop the push for Amnesty so far, but it is too soon to celebrate. The Open Borders Groups are increasing the pressure. They intend to try to ram through an Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill soon and swiftly. For example, The Departments of Homeland Security and Justice are attempting to stop Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio from enforcing immigration laws in his own county. And Border Patrol agents have been removed from our southern border, even as foreign drug gang violence and disease spread across our borders.
Dollar for dollar and minute for minute, CCN and its ASAP! Coalition Allies are the most effective opponents of Illegal Alien Amnesties because, among other reasons, we simultaneously push for a Zero Net Immigration Moratorium on Legal Immigration.
The reason for pushing a moratorium is simple. The United States has already exceeded its long-term carrying capacity. We must achieve U.S. population stabilization, if the United States as we know it is to survive.
2010 Zero-Net-Immigration Moratorium Initiative:
The push for a Moratorium on legal immigration is essential to the battle to stop illegal immigration because it not only generates downward pressure on both legal and illegal numbers, but also counters the Open Borders Lobby's argument that "the solution to the illegal alien problem is to legalize them all.”
Only by pushing for a MORATORIUM do we call the whole enterprise of mass immigration into question and generate sufficient clout to stop Illegal Alien Amnesty bills in a Congress which seems more favorably disposed toward Amnesty than ever before.
Audit the Fed/Abolish the Fed/U.S. Treasury Instead!:
In 2009 we joined efforts to abolish the private for-profit Federal Reserve and transfer its functions to the U.S Treasury, and we are continuing that campaign in 2010. Many people are unaware that the Federal Reserve is neither a Federal institution, nor a reserve of any kind. Rather, it is a small consortium of large, privately owned, international for-profit Mega-banks whose identity is kept secret, that were authorized by Congress in 1913 to set monetary policy and create money out of thin air. Worst of all, there is virtually no oversight over ANY of the money created and distributed by the Fed. The Fed refuses to tell American citizens or the U.S. Congress to whom it has given or lent several trillion dollars in the past few years.
The Fed is the primary cause of the financial and economic ills we suffer today! It is outrageous that a private, for-profit institution continues to make billions of dollars printing dollars for free and lending them to American taxpayers with interest. CCN will continue to support legislation to abolish the Fed and transfer its functions to the U.S Treasury, as intended by The Founders.
Thanks in part to CCN's efforts, over 308 Members of the U.S. House of Representatives have signed on as co-sponsors of the Audit The Fed bill. But already some key provisions have been gutted in committee. So, our battle must continue.
The Anti-North American Union Push - CCN's 2010 Initiative:
Notwithstanding some claims to the contrary, the Globalists are still pushing hard on several fronts to establish the North American Union that would dissolve the United States, Canada and Mexico into one regional state with the Amero as its currency. But CCN and a few other groups have thus far been able to stall this effort.
Of course, CCN and its ASAP! Coalition Allies continue to fight tooth and nail this Globalist Initiative to dissolve the United States.
Campaign Against the Mass Immigration Management Approach:
For many years now Neo-Con Mass Immigration Management Groups' Incremental Category Approach has resulted in no progress in reducing legal immigration. Indeed, these Neo-Con groups’ incremental approach has been counterproductive because it has served as a catalyst for genuine reductionists having to repeatedly "play defense" against repeated pushes for illegal alien amnesties. Yet these Neo-Con groups refuse to change their approach, probably because it is easier to raise funds by taking a soft approach. They refuse to push a Moratorium and refuse to sign on to the ASAP! Coalition.
Recently, one such Inside-the-Beltway group started pushing another counter-productive initiative for a legal Immigration 'Suspension'.
Pushing a 'Suspension' sends the wrong message because it suggests that the huge flow of Mass Immigration is OK, and that all we need is a temporary 'time-out', to be followed by a Restart of the Huge Flow at some point.
That is the Wrong Message! We need to stop Mass Immigration permanently with a
CCN has continued to expose the counter-productive policies of these organizations in hopes that they will change. Even though their refusal to change makes our fight more difficult, we intend to persist.
ASAP! Coalition Initiatives:
As a proud co-sponsor of the ASAP! (Alliance for Stabilizing America's Population) Coalition of over 60 grassroots organizations, we plan to continue adding to its list of organizational co-sponsors and expanding its reach and influence. The over 60 ASAP! Coalition organizational members are united in their push for ASAP's 4-Point Program, including an Immigration Moratorium. These grassroots groups know a Moratorium Push is essential, even though the Neo-Con Inside-the-Beltway groups find it lucrative not to push one.
CCN's mission encompasses the five points necessary for long-term sustainability of the United States:
1. National revitalization
2. Population stabilization
3. Immigration reduction
4. Economic sustainability
5. Resource conservation
Times are increasingly tough in the USA. And when the going gets tough, CCN gets going.
But these tough times have caused a dangerous drop in CCN's income.
Yet, calculated in terms of 'Bang for the Buck,’ we wager that you get more through your donations to CCN than to most any other organization.
We need your financial support. We are grateful for whatever support you can give. The Open Borders Lobby can always count on special interest groups with vast sums of money at their disposal. But we have relatively few substantial donors. Therefore, our efforts depend upon tax-deductible contributions from you and other concerned Activist Citizens.
We ask that you give an especially generous donation this year to support the one organization whose primary mission is a sustainable United States for you, your children and your grandchildren.
The Board and Staff
Of Carrying Capacity Network
P.S.: Donations are tax-deductible! You can greatly help CCN if you give a gift membership in addition to your tax-deductible year-end donation.
Increasing membership means increasing clout!
Pennsylvania Residents: The official registration and financial information of Carrying Capacity Network, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.